- Objectively improving the overall health
- Normalizing the glucose and glycated hemoglobin levels, including in patients with diabetes mellitus (research)
- Increasing the sensitivity of tissues to insulin (research)
- The first water recommended by the Russian Diabetes Association (headed by Professor M.V. Bogomolov)
- In 2005, the team of authors directed by the Head of the Section for Regenerative Medicine, Balneology and Physiotherapy of the Academic Council of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development, Academician of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Professor A.N. Razumov prepared a manual for physicians “The Use of the Light Water Langvey in the Treatment of Diabetes”.
- The method for treating patients with diabetes using the deuterium depleted drinking water Langvey has been patented (Russian patent for invention No. 2270017).
|Water||Bottle 0.5||Сourse (36 L)|
|170 rub||12 240 rub|
|Langvey «Health» 60 ppm||60 ppm|