- Accelerating the process of athletes’ recovery after heavy training loads and competitions (research)
- Increasing the resistance to damaging factors of different nature, including infections, at the peak of the preparation for a competition (research)
- Increasing the resistance of the body during sports activities (research)
- Increasing the resistance to stress (research)
- The water is awarded by the Russian Olympic Committee Olympic Committee
The Olympic Committee
In the period of achieving the optimal physical form, the athlete’s body becomes more susceptible to damaging factors of different nature, and one of the main challenges of the modern sports medicine is the search for means to increase the athlete’s body resistance during the period of achieving the peak of his or her sports form. Moreover, maintaining a stable mental and emotional state of an athlete is also of great importance.
During a heavy and long-time physical activities (skiing, biathlon, Marathon, etc.), an athlete loses a lot of light water with breathing, and the deuterium concentration in his or her blood plasma increases. The use of deuterium depleted water provides a natural way to speed up the body’s recovery process.
|Water||Bottle 0.5||Сourse (36 L)|
|160 rub||11 520 rub|
|Langvey «Sport» 80 ppm||80 ppm|